Friday, January 30, 2009

my boyfriend...and welcome to the 90's....


Don't you love this stand-up? I tell everyone that he is my 'boyfriend'....It is so fun. I have it in my sports area of my store, Middleton Mercantile. It is Kyle Petty to those of you that aren't NASCAR fans...speaking of NASCAR, I can't wait for the Daytona 500!! I really don't like this time of year...no racing, and no baseball....I love both of those sports...speaking of things that I love, I have two fabulous daughters. They are sooooo incredibly awesome. They are both so talented, beautiful, and are both so hilarious to hang out with....did I mention that they were fabulous??? :o) I called one of them last night and told her that I had downloaded my first songs off of the internet yesterday...she said that was 'adorable', and then asked me why I hadn't done it before (like the rest of the planet)...I truly did not have an answer for her. I am so used to just buying cd's I guess...anyway, it was fun, and could be rather addicting! so many songs and artists from which to choose....yahooo...she offered to send me her iPod which she no longer uses because now she has an iPhone...isn't that cool? my very own iPod...so fun...I hope that it is pink....:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment